Join our world-class team
The Job Description:
Ackcio builds reliable industrial IoT solutions to automate the process of monitoring geotechnical and structural sensors in construction and mining. Our current clients are primarily in the SEA region. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need a skilled Business Developer to acquire and manage new client relationships. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts and closing deals. We will rely on you to conduct market research and develop a strategic business development plan. Willingness to travel is required for this position.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and needs for our solutions.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Operations teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose solutions for clients
- Prior experience in CRM software like HubSpot, SalesForce, etc., will be a plus
- Work with a talented team of a deep-tech startup
- Cool working space with lots of friendly people
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free coffee every single day
Who Are We?
Simply a great place to work
We are a group of talented individuals working together as one team to build the future of wireless industrial monitoring solutions.
We love dealing with the unknown, pushing ourselves beyond the limit, sharing knowledge with everyone in the team, and fostering a friendly and casual work environment where everyone's contributions are truly valued.
If you love being challenged and learning new things, you will love working with us.